Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shirts for a Cure


This is a photo of my momma and her twin sister (aka my aunt). My aunt was diagnosed over the summer with Inflammatory Breast Cancer. She has been fighting hard through chemo for months and she only has one left! She is inspiration to our family. I hate being at school because I don't get to see her as much as I would like to. But I'll tell you one thing, she is always on my mind. I love our family because when one person fights, we all do. I love the quote "There would be no passion in this world if we never had to FIGHT for what we LOVE" by Susie Switzer. Our family loves before anything else so it is no surprise that we will fight for what we love. I recently found a website called Shirts for a Cure where bands give a design to this foundation that no one else has and they sell them to raise money for women who can't afford breast cancer treatments. The shirts are on average $14. I'll post the site at the end of this post and I hope you check it out! Fight On Aunt Kar and all the others battling!!




focus and shoot,

Alee Renee

1 comment: