Thursday, November 4, 2010

This is ME


Alee Renee. Born and raised in Punxsutawney, Pa, I'm a small town girl who loves trees, dirt roads, friends and family. I am currently enrolled at Slippery Rock University where I am majoring in Physical Education and Health and I also play volleyball, just one of my passions. Photography, my newest found passion, is what this blog is going to be all about. I started about a year ago with my dad's 35 mm Minolta camera and just purchased a new Nikon D3000 this past summer. I loved working with the 35 mm SLR but it is much more convenient to work with my new D-SLR. I plan on uploading some of my favorites from my photo shoots that I try to go on about once or twice a week. I have a lot of learning to do but I am pretty proud of the some of the moments I have captured so far. The photograph along with this post is one I recently took at a bridge on a back dirt road that I found on a drive one day. I messed around with the color and exposure a little on my computer to get the black and white affect. I liked the original photograph but I think the new affects give it a mysterious look. Let me know what you think or if you have any questions or comments! If you are a photography fan as well I would love to check out your work.
focus and shoot,
alee renee

No comments:

Post a Comment